Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing #12-Google is more than a search engine!!

     Google by far is the best search engine out on the Internet. However, it's more than just a place to search things. The two things that I absolutely love about Google is google Drive and the Calendar.

     Google Drive allows you to save things to the Internet where ever you are. And no matter where you are located, you can access it anywhere.

     Google Calendar is my favorite! I have it set to my phone to where anything is due, it sends me an alert. One reason why I Love it is because it keeps up with my busty schedule. From being a full-time student, a full-time mother to a 10 month old daughter, an working part-time it keeps up with whats all due and when it due.

I would use this in my classroom to help remind me when things are. I will be able to put in there when field trips are, due dates, and when I will begin new lessons.

1 comment:

  1. The google calender sounds neat. I will definately have to start using it on my phone. I am also a parent and I have two kids so between raising them by myself and a full time school schedule I do well to remember what I hade for breakfast this morning.

    ReplyDelete