Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thing #19

The website I decided to join is www.teacherpop.com.  This is a wonderful tool for educators for a classroom.  This allows teachers to share lesson plans, ideas, projects, and new ways of teaching  students and keep them engaged.  There are constantly different and new ideas to teach in the classroom.  Using teacherpop.com, I was able to find out the important information that I could use for being an effective teacher.  I  can to help other teachers with their new students by blogging about my classroom. I can also give new teachers ideas on how to set-up their classroom and give them some useful ideas.
IMDB is something that I use quite often. I use this a lot I even have an app of it on my phone! I use this fir many different reasons. If there is a movie that I'm thinking of and I cant think of the actors in it, this network will allow me to do it. Also if there is a movie that I want to see, I am able to see the actors in it along with seeing the ratings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment