Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thing #15-Wikipedia

Thing 15 is all about wiki...a collaboration of different websites that will easily allow you to add, remove, or edit information. The well known Wiki website that everybody uses is Wikipedia. Wikipedia is a web based encyclopedia that is a very useful tool. Me personally I like Wikipedia because I am easily able to gather information for a quick assignment. But I would never use this website as a cite for citation because since it is a wiki tool it can easity be altered and give me false information.
For this assignment I choose wetpaint.com. At first I didn't quite understand but then I got to understand it. I added pictured of what I would go over for that lesson. For example, if I were to teach about triangles, I listed a few pictures that would go along with my topic.  Here is my link to my page.

http://ashleysaunders.wetpaint.com/?WPC-action=invite

No comments:

Post a Comment