Monday, September 17, 2012

Thing #4

I enjoyed reading other peoples post. I was able to learn a little about different people by viewing their blog. I commented on 5 other classmates post on their different thing's.

Marianne Spencer-  I commented on her post from Thing 7. She wrote a very touching story about her daughter being a miracle from God. I commenting back saying that I loved her story and how it gave me goose bumps.

Danielle Witter- I commented on her post from Thing 1. I agreed with her on her post about Habit #6. I agreed with her that we use technology on an everyday basis. And that is a very essential tool for our everyday life.

Alexis Wylie- I commented on her post from Thing 6. Her blog mentioned about 2.0 tools. I commented that Pandora was an awesome to use. Free music, can't beat that :-)

Lindsey Oliphant- I commented on her post from Thing 3. She talked about how blogging would be useful in a classroom. And I agree with her. Doing things on the internet, like posting newsletters, could save a lot of paper for the school.

Andrea Watt- I commented on her post from Thing 2. She talked about how she enjoyed creating her Avatar. I did too. I liked how we were able to create he/she the way we wanted to and how it would look like us. 





No comments:

Post a Comment