Monday, September 24, 2012

Thing #7

At first I had difficulties figuring out how to use Flickr but then I got the hang if things. I found it very interesting how there was just a screen of tags where you could choose any topic that you wanted. The topic that I had chosen was France, and from there I chose Paris then the Effie Tower. I choose that topic because 4 years ago I went on a cruise around Europe; Paris, France was one of the cities that I had visited.

For this task I decided to upload a picture from Flickr itself and also upload a photo of me and my family that was taken in front of the Effie Tower.

The photographer of this photo actually lives  Paris that I thought was pretty neat. A lot of the photos that he takes are actually taken in Paris!


Here is the link to the picture I uploaded: http://www.flickr.com/photos/87427365@N06/

I am the one on the far left!!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous that you have been to Paris! Such a beautiful view! Great post!

    ReplyDelete